02 November 2007

I promise

So I find that I have joined this thing called National Blog Posting Month, which means posting every day for the month of November. It scares me a little for several reasons.

1. I have never posted every day for a whole month.
2. It means that maybe somebody besides my grandpa and my parents and my three friends might read this blog. (Since I had to join this networky thing to make it official and keep myself honest.)
3. The abbreviation of the challenge is called NaBloPoMo, which, well, scares me a little. Therefore it is the last time I will use said abbreviation.

But one of the good ideas that I got from the networky part was to post every day about something I am thankful for. So, since I'm starting on November 2, I will write two things:

1. I'm thankful that the Mister is coming home tomorrow.
2. I'm thankful for the nice feeling of putting on a clean pair of socks.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Robin!
I found you with the randomizer thingy and had to say hello so you know that the networky business is working.

Robin said...

Hi Gina! Thanks for commenting. It sure is working, and lickety split, too!