26 October 2007

The Lord does not want us to have a piano, it seems

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. I can't believe it.

They put the parking signs--to reserve our space for the piano lift--in the wrong place, again. We TOLD them and well that it had to be on the OTHER SIDE. We are in the same boat as yesterday morning.

Can I pick up the signs and move them? When it says police property all over them? And some poor guy finds his car in the no-park zone? What if I keep my eyes out and scuttle down and move them when there's no car? And if the car doesn't move?

I called the office but of course there is no answer and it's now almost seven pm. M is calling the police from Italy because he has the official papers with him (since he organized things on his way to the airport).

If there is no other remedy, we will have to cancel the lift to avoid paying YET AGAIN for their time. And the piano, meanwhile, is sitting in the entryway and annoying the neighbors.

I can't believe it.

Also, I short-circuited our electricity today.

No comments: