27 November 2006

Tag line courtesy of Martha Stewart

Good Things:

M arrived safely home on Saturday morning, and we spent a quiet weekend at home.

We put up our Christmas tree! Our plastic, 15.99, comes-in-a-box Christmas tree! But you know, it's still magic the moment you switch off all the lights and let the tree twinkle and glow.



I have now figured out how to upload pictures to the blog, if that mess of code that just appeared above these words means a picture will appear when I click "publish."

I saw the sun today for the first time in a long time.

And, just now, at the grocery store I found gold: a bag of cranberries! It was sort of tossed into the corner, and it was the only bag that I could see anywhere, but I snatched it like it was the holy grail. Now I can go make some cranberry sauce.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hooray for photos! Your tree looks gorgeous. And what I can see of your apartment looks gorgeous too. Keep the pics coming!
Love,
Ashley